POSITION SUMMARY: The Administrative Assistant provides administrative support to “C” level leadership. Performs various duties, including research and preparation of reports and summaries as directed; record, transcribe, format, and edit minutes and correspondences. Must be able to work independently, establish priorities, and organize workload to complement the needs and deadlines of the organization.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Organize and prepare a wide variety of documents, including internal and external correspondences, reports, summaries, and other documents required by SCHC.
- Work with sensitive and confidential information, strictly adhering to the confidentiality policy of SCHC.
- Organize and maintain administrative files.
- Gather and compile information from various sources to create meaningful data reports for use by leadership in business analytics.
- Create and produce data reports, ad hoc requests, dashboards, etc. as requested by the leadership team.
- Provide support for special projects as directed.
- Establish and manages project files.
- Create and document systems and processes.
- Provide administrative services, including meeting arrangements and scheduling, agenda preparation, recording and transcription of minutes, and routing all necessary information in a timely manner.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION, AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required. Some college is preferred.
- Proof of current unrestricted Driver’s License, comprehensive automobile insurance, and safe driving record.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and ABILITIES:
- Can demonstrate competency and accuracy in computer skills, including word processing, data entry, presentation software, and spreadsheet preparation.
- Can demonstrate an ability to transcribe from machine dictation, rough drafts, oral and written instructions.
- Can demonstrate general knowledge of medical terminology, Medicare, Oregon Health Plan, health insurance, managed care, and other funding sources.
- Can exhibit effective verbal and written communication skills, with strong proofreading skills.
- Can demonstrate effective customer relations skills, demonstrate the ability to work with diverse groups in a stressful environment, display an understanding of group dynamics, and deal with stress effectively.
- Can demonstrate strong organizational skills and effective use of time.
- Willing to work flexible hours, including some evenings and weekends.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, Word, and organizing data into a meaningful display.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data.
Siskiyou Community Health Center is located in the beautiful Rogue Valley, based in Grants Pass, Oregon, and has facilities in Grants Pass, Medford and Cave Junction. The Cave Junction Clinic is located approximately 29 miles from Grants Pass and 69 miles from the Pacific Ocean. Grants Pass, Medford, Ashland and Jacksonville comprise the commercial and tourist hub of Southern Oregon and far Northern California.
We offer all the advantages you would expect from an industry leader including a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including medical, vacation and sick pay, matching 403(b), and much more.
Siskiyou Community Health Center is an alcohol and drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer. Offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of drug and background screenings. Please note we follow Federal Guidelines regarding prohibited substances, even for those legal at the state level.
If you would like to be part of a team that is committed to making a difference by providing quality patient care, we would like to meet with you to discuss our current openings. To apply, submit a cover letter along with your resume to email@example.com.