The Cave Junction Clinic Coordinator is an entry-level leadership role, responsible for the facilitation of workflows. This position will provide mentoring and guidance to front office staff, medical assistants and provides support to the clinic manager. The Clinic Coordinator will act as a point of contact for the employees. The Clinic Coordinator will assist the Clinic Manager with assigned projects and tasks. The Clinic Coordinator will have the ability to fulfill tasks and projects in a timely manner.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Primarily responsible for creating a caring and receptive patient environment and an effective, efficient, and productive check-in and check-out process.
- Serves as subject matter expert for the Front Office operations.
- Verifies third-party payer coverage and billing information – insurance, etc.
- Problem solves patient complaints and billing issues for peers and patients.
- Responsible for the flow of schedules and patient appointments for providers via the computerized Electronic Practice Management (EPM).
- Responsible for monitoring of ShoreTel phone system.
- Knowledge of and participates in SCHC UDS measures, meaningful use metrics, and other quality initiatives by assisting with audits and other data collection.
Where we are located
Nestled in the beautiful Rogue Valley in Southern Oregon, Grants Pass is home to Siskiyou Community Health Center, with Medford and Cave Junction facilities. The Cave Junction Clinic is located approximately 29 miles from Grants Pass and 69 miles from the Pacific Ocean. Grants Pass, Medford, Ashland, and Jacksonville comprise the commercial and tourist hub of Southern Oregon and California’s northernmost tip. Surrounded by breathtaking scenery, endless opportunities to enjoy nature, and some of the kindest people you’ll ever meet, southern Oregon is a great place to call home.
Our Mission Statement
To identify and provide care for our community’s primary health needs in a professional and compassionate manner.
What we offer
We offer all the advantages you would expect from an industry leader, including a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including medical, vacation, and sick pay, matching 403(b), and much more. We are a drug-free workplace. EOE.
If you would like to be part of a team committed to making a difference by providing quality patient care, we would like to meet with you to discuss our current openings. To apply, submit a cover letter along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org