Siskiyou Community Health Center (SCHC) is looking for a Healthcare Analyst to be a part of our Grants Pass Medical team. This position is responsible for
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Four-year bachelor’s degree in Business, Healthcare, Information Technology, Finance, or related field highly desirable. May be substituted with a combination of education and relevant work experience.
- Minimum two years health care reporting and/or financial analysis experience, preferably in a health plan or medical services organization environment.
- Expertise in data collection, management, and analysis required.
- Experience with healthcare, Medicaid, and regulatory or health policy experience desirable.
- Experience extracting data and automating reports in SQL Server.
- Experience developing database reports and applications.
- Experience providing data analysis support to quality improvement initiatives.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of information technology reporting, including query languages, data mining, relational database creation, and project management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to create pivot tables, charts, and graphs in MS Excel.
- Ability to automate Excel reports using VBA.
- Ability to manage Microsoft Access databases, including forms, reports, and macros.
- Ability to configure, manage, and maintain SQL Server databases.
- Ability to translate data into graphs and charts to facilitate reader’s understanding of information.
- Ability to communicate effectively throughout the organization with physicians, staff, and executives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Proven technical writing skills.
- Ability to work independently with good judgment and discretion.
SCHC offers all the advantages you would expect from an industry leader. This includes a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, including medical, PTO, Mercy Flights, matching 403(b), and much more. If you would like to be part of a team that is committed to making a difference by providing quality patient care, we would like to meet you to discuss our current openings. Applicants for all positions will be required to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated agains COVID-19 during the hiring process. Valid medical or religious exceptions will be considered. To apply, submit a cover letter along with your resume to email@example.com.