Siskiyou Community Health Center (SCHC) is looking for a Healthcare Analyst to be a part of our Grants Pass Medical team. This position is responsible for
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Four-year bachelor’s degree in Business, Healthcare, Information Technology, Finance, or related field highly desirable. May be substituted with a combination of education and relevant work experience.
- Minimum two years health care reporting and/or financial analysis experience, preferably in a health plan or medical services organization environment.
- Expertise in data collection, management, and analysis required.
- Experience with healthcare, Medicaid, and regulatory or health policy experience desirable.
- Experience extracting data and automating reports in SQL Server.
- Experience developing database reports and applications.
- Experience providing data analysis support to quality improvement initiatives.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of information technology reporting, including query languages, data mining, relational database creation, and project management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to create pivot tables, charts, and graphs in MS Excel.
- Ability to automate Excel reports using VBA.
- Ability to manage Microsoft Access databases, including forms, reports, and macros.
- Ability to configure, manage, and maintain SQL Server databases.
- Ability to translate data into graphs and charts to facilitate reader’s understanding of information.
- Ability to communicate effectively throughout the organization with physicians, staff, and executives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Proven technical writing skills.
- Ability to work independently with good judgment and discretion.
SCHC offers all the advantages you would expect from an industry leader. This includes a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, including medical, vacation and sick pay, matching 403(b), and much more. If you would like to be part of a team that is committed to making a difference by providing quality patient care, we would like to meet you to discuss our current openings. To apply, submit a cover letter along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.