Siskiyou Community Health Center (SCHC) has an opening for an experienced Information Technology (IT) Manager. This position is responsible for managing the IT department and ensuring that the company’s technology systems are reliable, up-to-date, and meet the needs of the company.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems, business, or related field.
- Two (2) years of experience in a supervising/managing role preferred.
- Minimum of five (5) years of progressively responsible experience in information systems.
- Two (2) years of use with industry-leading EHR Systems preferred.
- Proof of current unrestricted Oregon driver’s license, comprehensive automobile insurance, and a safe driving record.
- In-Depth knowledge of data analysis, systems design, problem identification, and medical processing practice.
- Sound understanding of computer hardware, software, and data communications, including comparability and system configuration.
- Strong interpersonal, communications, and leadership skills.
- Ability to be oriented to end-user needs.
- Solid understanding and experience in managing staff.
- Working knowledge of healthcare facilities.
- Organizational skills and the ability to effectively prioritize work.
We offer all the advantages you would expect from an industry leader, including a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including medical, vacation and sick pay, matching 403(b), and much more. We are a drug-free workplace. EOE.
If you would like to be part of a team that is committed to making a difference by providing quality patient care, we would like to meet with you to discuss our current openings. To apply, submit a cover letter along with your resume to email@example.com.