This health care facility makes its services available to all individuals in the community.
Nondiscrimination Statement: Siskiyou Community Health Center complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, religion, sexual orientation, and inability to pay.
This health care facility does not discriminate against a patient because of age, gender, including discrimination based on pregnancy, disability, race, creed, color, national origin, or because of a patient’s coverage of health insurance in Marketplaces and other health plans.
If you believe you have been improperly denied services, contact the clinic manager for your location:
- Grants Pass Clinic Manager – (541) 471-3455
- Cave Junction Clinic Manager – (541) 592-4111
- Dental Clinic Manager – (541) 479-6393
- Outreach Program Manager – (541) 472-4743
- Walk-In Clinic Manager – (541) 472-4705
If you believe that you have been discriminated against because of your race, color, national origin, disability, age, sex (including sex stereotyping and gender identity), or religion, you may file a complaint with the Siskiyou Community Health Center Compliance Officer at (541) 472-4713 or:
- Electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, at: https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf
- By mail at: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, 200 Independence Avenue, SW, Room 509F, HHH Building, Washington, D.C. 20201.
- By phone at The Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights toll-free at: 1-800-368-1019, TDD: 1-800-537-7697.