Siskiyou Community Health Center is seeking a part-time Radiology Technologist. The Radiology Technologist is responsible for performing General X-Ray procedures according to Provider’s orders from Primary Care and Walk-In Clinic. The Radiology Technologist utilizes knowledge and judgment regarding exposure factors, imaging technique, and patient treatment.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- High school diploma or equivalent education preferred.
- Graduate from certified Radiologic Technology School or Program.
- Minimum one(1) year related work experience.
- Current applicable state licensure (OBMI) in Radiologic Technologist Diagnostic and national registration in Radiography (ARRT-R) required.
- BLS/CPR Certification required or the ability to obtain.
- General knowledge of office processes and procedures; including computer word processing, data entry, and use of telephone equipment.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to explain procedures and provide instructions to a variety of patients.
- Effective customer relations skills, working with diverse populations, often in stressed environments.
- Strong organizational skills and effective use of time, working at a rapid pace, and managing multiple tasks at the same time.
- Bilingual English/Spanish proficiency is preferred.
We offer all the advantages you would expect from an industry leader, including a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including medical, vacation and sick pay, matching 403(b), and much more.
Siskiyou Community Health Center is an alcohol and drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer. Offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of drug and background screenings. Please note we follow Federal Guidelines regarding prohibited substances, even for those legal at the state level.
If you would like to be part of a team that is committed to making a difference by providing quality patient care, we would like to meet with you to discuss our current openings. To apply, submit a cover letter along with your resume to email@example.com